- About Us
- Find Materials
- Library Home
Purpose of Reserves Services
- Provides controlled access to limited portions of library-owned materials as well as personal copies that support classroom instruction.
- Access to Reserves items may be provided electronically, through Blackboard, or in print.
- Reserves materials include items that are essential to a course and may be in high demand.
- Materials are placed on Reserves at the request of instructional faculty only.
- Reserves can include books and book chapters, articles, exams, quizzes, class notes, CDs, DVDs, video recordings, and other materials.
- Reserves are not intended to replace textbooks or course packs.
Return to Reserves Homepage