- Audiovisual Library of International Law
- Bracton Online
- Children's Rights: International and National Laws and Practices
- European Country of Origin Information Network
- European Judicial Network
- Federal Justice Center
- FindLaw for Students
- Florida Law Collections
- International Criminal Court
- International Indian Treaty Council
- International Journal of Not-For-Profit Law
- International Migration and Human Rights
- Internet Legal Resource Guide - A categorized index of 2900 select web sites. . . a comprehensive resource of the information available on the Internet concerning the legal profession, with emphasis upon the United State of America.
- Introduction to Public International Law Research
- Joseph Berry Keenan Digital Collection
- Jurist - Web-based legal news and real-time legal research service powered by a mostly-volunteer team of over 30 part-time law student reporters, editors and Web developers led by law professor Bernard Hibbitts at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. It is produced as a public service for the continuing legal education of its readers and law student staffers, and tracks important legal news stories and materials .It is the world's only law school-based comprehensive legal news and research service, and covers legal news stories based on their substantive importance rather than on their mass-market or commercial appeal. JURIST puts particular emphasis on quickly locating and presenting primary source materials - the judicial decisions, legislation, testimony, reports and releases behind the legal news.
- Land Tenure Center
- Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals: United Nations War Crimes Commission
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. Digital Collection
- Papers of Justice Tom C. Clark, The
- The Curiae Project
- The Hague Justice Portal
- The Library of Congress: Military Legal Resources
- The Proceedings of the Old Bailey 1674 to 1913
- The Supreme Court Database
- Thurgood Marshall Law Library: Historical Publications of the United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal
- UNICEF: The Convention on the Rights of the Child
- University Law Review Project
- Williams Institute (UCLA School of Law)
- ACLU Freedom Network
- American Agricultural Law Association
- American Arbitration Association
- American Bar Association
- American Law Institute
- Becket Fund for Religious Liberty
- Electronic Frontier Foundation - A non-profit organization working to protect the digital rights of users.
- Environmental Law Institute
- First Amendment Center
- Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund - Founded in 1973, the largest legal organization working to secure rights for gays, lesbians and persons with HIV via education, public policy work and litigation.
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- The Center for International Environmental Law
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- ALSO: American Law Sources Online
- Global Legal Information Network (Library of Congress) - A database of national laws from more than 35 contributing countries around the world.
- THOMAS: Legislative Information on the Internet - This site covers major current legislation in both houses of Congress, bill summaries and status, full texts of pending bills, text from the Congressional Record, committee reports, homepages, and links to related US Government legislative resources.
- Lesbian/ Gay Law Notes - The newsletter of the Lesbian and Gay Law Association of Greater New York reporting on lesbian/gay and AIDS developments within United States law. Files date back to 1994.