Communicative Disorders Librarian: Nestor Osorio
Founders Memorial 304a
- A Guide to Learning American Sign Language
- American Sign Language
- Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources
- Net Connections for Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Shea Center for Ears, Hearing, & Balance, Inc.
- ADA Information Services
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Association for Research in Otolaryngology
- Autism Society of America
- British Society of Audiology
- Dysphagia Resource Center
- E.A.R., Inc.
- Free Hearing Test.com
- LDA: Learning Disabilities Association of America - This organization is devoted to defining and finding solutions to the broad spectrum of learning problems and issues, such as attention deficit disorder, dyslexia, transitional concerns, and testing.
- National Aphasia Association
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Ontario Association for Families of Children with Communication Disorders