Chemistry Librarian: Meredith Ayers
Founders Memorial 310
- Organic Chemistry Resources Worldwide
- Notre Dame Radiation Laboratory, Radiation Chemistry Data Center - An information resource dedicated to the collection, evaluation, and dissemination of data characterizing the reactions of transient intermediate produced by radiation chemical and photochemical methods. From the homepage. It includes searchable bibliographic and numeric databases, with emphasis on chemical kinetics.
- Mount St. Helens Post-Eruption Chemistry Database
- Molecular Pharmacology - An online journal issued by the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics Archives from 1965 are available.
- Linus Pauling Research Notebooks
- Inchem - "consolidates a wide variety of information produced by a number of international bodies whose goal is to assist in the sound management of chemicals. Much of the database is the full-text of documents from the World Health Organization, the Internal Labor Organizations, and the UN Environmental Program.
- Chymistry of Isaac Newton, The
- Chemical Information Sources - A comprehensive site with links to selected Internet resources for chemistry, a chemical reference sources database, and related resources. Full-text search capability is available for most categories. Compiled and maintained by Gary Wiggins at Indiana University, the site has been commended by chemistry professionals.
- BRENDA, The Comprehensive Enzyme Information System - "The main collection of enzyme functional data", based at the Institute of Biochemistry at the University of Cologne.
- Biochemical Journal: Online
- American Chemical Society Journals
- American Elements
- Chemistry.org: American Chemical Society - Is a starting point for information on ACS programs, meetings, and customer service. A drop down menu offers access to other ACS sites. The ACS job bank is a service available only to ACS members.
- Directory of Open Access Journals -- Chemistry
- Dynamic Periodic Table
- Library of Congress: Science Reference Services
- WWW Virtual Library: Chemistry - Chemistry links to worldwide web sites at academic institutions, non-professional and commercial organizations, publications, announcements, ads, special projects, and chemistry industry consultants. The site is maintained at UCLA, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
Most of the organizations listed below provide information on the organization itself (officers, membership procedures, committees and/or divisions), its publications (a table of contents service may be included), a calendar of events, courses, information on conferences and meetings, career information, awards and/or fellowships, and links to related resources. Some of the information will be on the homepage; additional information is provided through links. Some services are available only to the organization's members
- World Association of Theoretically Oriented Chemists
- Soil Science Society of America - The chief American professional body for soils research, emphasizing the dissemination of data of soils as related to crop production, environmental quality, sustainable ecosystems, land use, recycling and waste management. Table of contents for the Society's Journal since January 1997 are provided.
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- Society of Chemical Industry
- Society for Applied Spectroscopy
- Royal Society of Chemistry - Accompanying many of the categories enumerated above is a library information center and an information services link.
- Mineralogical Society of America
- Materials Research Society
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- International Union of Materials Research Societies
- International Liquid Crystal Society
- International Geosynthetics Society
- Inter-American Photochemical Society
- Geochemical Society
- Federation of European Biochemical Societies
- Facility for the Analysis of Chemical Thermodynamics
- Electrochemical Society
- Chemical Institute of Canada
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Biochemical Society
- American Association of Cereal Chemists
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- American Society for Testing and Materials - In addition to several of the categories listed above, provides links to the Blue Book and Green Book online.
- Applied Math and Science Education Repository